Environmental Data Analysis and Programming
Focus in teaching:
* Biometry, Statistics, Mathematical Methods, Data Management and Evaluation
* Programming, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Adaptive Architectures for Transferability of Greenhouse Models
A precise climate control is needed in modern greenhouses to facilitate plant growth and production. The current project uses techniques from artificial intelligence (AI), particularly from cognitive robotics, to facilitate the transference of climate models between greenhouse facilities. This is a difficult task, as these models are often bound to the bio-physical site were they were created. The transferability could increase the use of high-quality data from research in practical production facilities.
Partner: Scuola Superiore di Studi Universitari e di Perfezionamento Sant'Anna. Pontedera, Italy I Supported by: DFG - German Research Foundation
The project aims at supporting the adoption of sutainable energy technologies in southern Mexico. The HNEE contributes with energy balances to characterize current implemented equipment and identify best energetic practices suitable to improve the processes. Particular interest have thermal processes involving a glazier's workshop and a traditional distillery.
* Brandenburgische Technische Universit├Ąt Cottbus-Senftenberg. Cottbus, Germany.
* PPX Research center (Procesos Proambientales Xaquixe). Oaxaca, Mexico.
* Chapingo Autonomous University (Universidad Aut├│noma Chapingo). Texcoco, Mexico.
* Forschungszentrum CIIDIR (Centro Interdisciplinario de Investigaci├│n para el Desarrollo Integral Regional). Oaxaca, Mexico..
Supported by: BMBF - German Federal Ministry of Education and Research via the German Aerospace Center DLR)
TOPICS for Master Theses (As of Feb. 2021)