Publishing with OPUS 4
The university library offers members of the HNE Eberswalde the opportunity to publish scientific documents in OPUS 4 (Open Access Repository).
What can be published?
- Publications with scientific content as journal articles, monographs, parts of monographs, research reports or studies
- Secondary publications (including pre- and postprints) of articles that have already been published in specialist journals
- Publications issued by members of the HNE Eberswalde such as compilations, electronic journals, conference reports and series of publications
How can be published?
You can upload your publication to the open access repository yourself. To do this, enter the bibliographical data of your work in the Online form. The document will then be
activated by the university library as soon as possible after verification.
What are Your benefits?
- all documents receive citable persistent identifiers (URNs / DOIs), which guarantee permanent access to the resources
- all documents are researable in local, regional and national library catalogs, search engines and OAI service providers such as Google Scholar, BASE or the German National Library
- long-term archiving is guaranteed for all documents
- the KOBV as Host ensures the necessary data security and data protection and secures the set data stocks through regular storage and backup routines
- the open access repository is DINI certified
Your contact person:
03334 - 657 204