Applying for jobs in Germany - Webinar
Applying for Jobs in Germany - Specifics of the German Job Market.
Our webinar deals with the specifics of German application documents in comparison with international standards. You will get to know different concepts and methods for the preparation of professional application documents.
We will discuss common HR professionalsâ requirements regarding the recruitment of employees as well as the course of a recruitment process within companies. Get to know different ideas and approaches, how to design and prepare your profile (your application) professionally considering both the layout and the content.
In our webinar, we will show examples of how you adapt your application to concrete job specifications. We will also point out ways to present your soft skills, qualifications and managerial skills.
Content of the webinar:
- Requirement regarding German application documents
- Insights into the recruitment process
- Composition of application documents: cover, motivation / application letter, CV
- Skills profile, qualification profile, work samples
- Tips to optimize the application regarding a concrete job profile
- Question / answer session
Date: wednesday, 26.06.2019, 17:00 h pm bis 18:30 h pm
Place: You will receive a link after registration to sign in the webinar
Trainer: Christian Richter, karriereservice